You need to engage your audience in order to gain likes, shares, leads, and sales from your social media marketing efforts and this is where https://instant-famous.com comes in handy helping you by boosting your social media post for more likes and better reach. Finding creative ways to keep your followers reacting favorably to your content is what yields positive returns for your business and fosters loyalty among your followers. This is the essence of your social strategy and requires considerable effort to ensure your marketing efforts are effective in producing results.
Videos are highly efficient in capturing attention quickly and enticing viewers to action. As much as 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a related video. Here we share a few simple ways on how to improve your social shares and conversions, the two essential goals of any social media marketing effort.
Visuals have a considerable effect on getting viewers to click on and share your content. Those posts with appropriate images receive 94% more views than those without. Having more visuals like GIFs, memes, infographics or high-def pictures can help increase engagement on your social accounts. However, you have to ensure that these images resonate with your audience, brand identity, and overall marketing strategy.
How to effectively deploy visuals in social marketing:
- Always use an appropriate image to highlight your blog content especially while sharing content on social media. You can design it such that when people click on the image, they’re directed to the original post.
- GIFs and Memes are perfect for showing off the lighter side of your brand. Make your social content entertaining by posting funny images.
- Infographics are liked and shared thrice more on social media than other types of content.
- Share information about your team, the work on a project, behind-the-scenes of an event, etc. in images to convey the authenticity of your content.
Everyone is aware of how videos are a big hit on social media platforms. A whopping average of 8 billion video views per day on Facebook alone bears testimony to that. Equally important is the fact that people spend three times longer watching live streams compared to prerecorded clips.
The following ideas can help you effectively utilize social videos and live-streaming in your strategy:
- Keep your videos short (ideally 90-180 sec) and tell engaging stories to maintain your audience’s interest.
- Host live to interactive sessions with followers in real-time. It’s a great strategy to build your audience by offering viewers something exclusive if they join in your broadcast.
- Events, behind-the-scenes, how-to’s, and favorable customer testimonials are proven ideas to get followers to share your content and buy your product.
Don’t forget to pay attention to social analytics and establish a way to measure the ROI of your work. Know what’s working and what isn’t. Analyze the reach and success of your social messages, so you identify the kind of posts that are responsible for the most engagement so that you can share more content like those. All this will ensure that your social strategy is successful in producing the desired results!
Samira Gutoc is the founder and managing editor of Atlas and Co. She is also a content writer, blogger, poet, photographer and an editorial associate.